The top three days of the year for home candle fires are Christmas, New Year’s Day, and New Year's Eve.Only use decorations that are flame-retardant or not flammable.Check holiday lights each
Holiday Season Fire Safety - Keep Your Loved Ones Safe!
The top three days of the year for home candle fires are Christmas, New Year’s Day, and New Year's Eve.
- Only use decorations that are flame-retardant or not flammable.
- Check holiday lights each year for frayed wires or excessive wear.
- Don’t link more than three strands of holiday lights.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Consider using battery-operated flameless candles.
- Keep your live Christmas tree away from heat sources and room exits.
- Water your live Christmas tree daily to keep it from becoming dry.
Watch a short video here: https://youtu.be/IfuSO6cMPYM
Remeber to check your smoke alarm batteries regularly!
If you have any questions about your home's fire safety, your local fire department will be happy to help you.
Have a safe and happy Holiday Season!
"Always at your reach and at your service!" Buying or selling your home is one of the biggest financial transactions in your lifetime. What is the best price you can get? How long does it take to get....